Java Moss

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Hara

Aquarium Advice Addict
I have tons of Java Moss that would love to find a new tank to live in. If anyone wants a nice sized bag full, just send me the funds to cover priority mail shipping. (overnight is not necessary with JM).

In comparison to a 10gal tank, about how much would it cover?

I'm looking for something to cover half the bottom of one of my 10gals.

It would cover that much space, but remember that java moss does not have a root system like alot of plants do, but rather it will attach itself to objects such as rocks, driftwood etc, or else it will free float. It makes great baby grass.

I know, I have something to anchor it do, And I'll probably use something small, like maybe marbles or something, to hold it down across the surface.

It dosn't have roots like other plants, but after a while it should be able to grab to the glass around the edge and maybe onto enough dirt to hold it down.

Anyways... PM :)

after shipping several batches of this, I can tell you that it will be within a few cents either way of 5.00. I have just been having people send me the 5.00 and that includes delivery confirmation.

Hara,
I am interested in some of your Java Moss if you still have some Pm me with how you want me to send the money.
thanks.

it will be the end of January before I have any...several folks are in line for some but if I have extra, I will let you know.

not at the moment....I left for europe in december and the tank developed some bad algae and I do not want to send out any more moss until I am sure that none of the bad stuff is coming back.

i don't have a paypal account, could i send you a check or money order? do you still have any to send? send me a PM and let me know, i would be interested.

Back
Top Bottom