Wanted: live plant package

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

smooth_cannibal

Aquarium Advice Activist
i had to rehome my betta to his own 10 gallon. instead of spending money on silk plants that don't last i'd rather give him a planted tank. i have floromax and i am in the low to mid range light level.

i want to get a few different varieties. background etc and even floating.

i am going to use the 10 gallon as a bit of a grow out tank that i can take cuttings/ runners and put them in my 30g and 55g. so its okay if it will outgrow the tank.

i am looking for a package deal for around 15-20 bucks including shipping.

i have done live plants before (like 10 years ago) but never took very good care of them so they always died. i have all the right stuff this time but i'd still call me a beginner. easy to care for.

moneywort, hornwort, anacharis, watersprite, java moss, java fern are some that i like and seem easy enough. anything a little odder would be okay too.

if at all possible give me the common names too just to make it easier for me to look up.

I honestly would suggest tropica fern, some hearty anubias, marimo moss balls crypt balansae, java lace, Amazon swords, especially the ozelot sword

I can get you a whole bunch of hornwort (half sandwhich bag), 4 decent size blyxa japonica), and some java moss for $20 shipped. All are mid to low light plants.

Back
Top Bottom