Wanted: Looking for a Fish Store owner?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

KevinM

Aquarium Advice Activist
I have a strange question. Im looking for someone that owns a Fish Store(I think there are few here?)

I have a 75 Gallon All Glass Tank, with a broken Center Brace. It was cracked I guess where I couldnt see it and completely broke in half. I ordered a new one on the net but it is too small. After a few hours of making phone calls, I finally got a hold of Oceanic(Use to be All Glass)

I have the part number for them trim w/center brace, but it is a special order from I guess a independent. They cant send it right from the factory :banghead:

The part number Im looking for is R32606. Its a Black Trim w/Center brace.

Ive called The pet Place, Dr Foster and Smith. and Ive tried all the stores in my area, 2 are looking but said it would be just luck if they could get it. So I figured, I could at least try on here to find this part. If you can help, please PM me.

Thanks for looking!

thanks thats just what I needed. Was able to find the bar and just waiting for the weekend so I can cut the trim that didnt fit and put it on the sides and then I can bend the bar =D

Back
Top Bottom