For Sale: Malaysian and Mopani Driftwood Large Lot

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

jackdaniel

Aquarium Advice Regular
For sale I have over $250 in various size driftwood. Message me for pictures!

Shipping to USA only. Buyer pays shipping. Ships in a large box via USPS. Will not fit in Flat Rate box. Payment via PayPal.

I'd sell the small pieces for $10 each. Medium for $25. Large for $40.

Im looking for a piece for my 20 gallon aquarium that kind of resembles a tree so I can decorate it. Would you by chance have any like that? If so can I see a pic and price?

How much for a piece in my 40g tank dimensions are 36Lx12Wx24H
With shipping to 78550 and I wanna see a pic

Mailbox cleaned out (5 messages including Sent is not a lot!)

4aba57cd3f8cbcb804348605cd7bfe5d05a574dca07b8061de136864e7f3e3f36g.jpg

How much for something somewhat thin that resembles a tree root? 08034

EDIT: Aka has a lot of roots

How much for something somewhat thin that resembles a tree root? 08034

EDIT: Aka has a lot of roots

Middle left medium size one is awesome. It has one main piece that splits into four. You can't see the dimensions in the pic but it's a nice piece. I'll see if I can get more pics later this week. $20

How much for the large piece in the middle

That's the biggest piece. You can't see but it's like a triangle and can be laid on different sides. It makes caves when you dig a little gravel our from underneath. Very versatile. It doesn't fit in anything but a large box that I have. $40

jackdaniel said:
That's the biggest piece. You can't see but it's like a triangle and can be laid on different sides. It makes caves when you dig a little gravel our from underneath. Very versatile. It doesn't fit in anything but a large box that I have. $40

What's the dimensions on the big piece

Large pieces in box

large piece #1 Photo A

Large piece #1 photo B

Large #2A

Large #2B
i

Back
Top Bottom