For Sale: Tank Breakdown Sale: Anubias nana, Buce, Tiger Wood, and more.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

fishenthusiast

Aquarium Advice Addict
It is time to break down my 30 gallon long tank and move into the world of nano aquariums. I have many plants to shed, as well as some nice tiger wood that needs a good home.

Plants for Sale:

Anubias nana (9 total of variable size) -- $4 per plant, $27 for all ($35 shipped)

S09CAxj.jpg

svIV2Pe.jpg

Bucephalandra Brownie Blue (WYSIWYG) -- $19 for the clump ($27 shipped)

VHZSOgM.jpg

All Plants (Anubias nana + Buce) -- $49 shipped

Hardscape for Sale:

Tiger Wood:

Package 1 -- $20 plus shipping

MXA7gAC.jpg

1bEQqPv.jpg

Package 2 -- $15 plus shipping

yJXF4us.jpg

4SWtL9A.jpg

Package 3 -- $35 plus shipping (large show piece, would best suit a 30 gallon long or 40B, and there are plenty of spots to attach plants)

g20YI4d.jpg

ncf4NV2.jpg

dRXTHzW.jpg

Package 4 (Packages 1, 2, and 3 combined) -- $63 plus shipping (best bang for your buck, and easiest for me to ship)

Note: All driftwood that appears dark has been used in my tank. The driftwood has been cleaned to the best of my ability, and sun-dried. However, all of the driftwood pieces are still dense, have many more years of tank-life to them, and were used in my tank from late July of last year to May of this year. Brand new, these pieces are $120, so if you are looking at a way to have a tank full of driftwood, this would be a nice way to do so!

Equipment for Sale:

Hydor circulation pump for aquariums (180 gph) -- $9 plus shipping
Hydor Koralia Nano (240 gph) -- $10 plus shipping
Aqueon Pro Heater (100 W) -- $11 plus shipping

I will send shipping estimates for items that do not have shipping values attached to them. If the estimated shipping is greater than the actual shipping cost, then I will refund the difference. If the estimated shipping is lower than the actual shipping cost, it will come at no additional cost. PM me if you are interested in anything. Only PayPal payments are accepted, and I will only ship within the United States. I am shipping through USPS. I can supply additional pictures and answer any questions you may have. Thanks for looking!

Back
Top Bottom