Metal Halide Fixture by Custom Sealife

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

MattP725

Aquarium Advice Freak
I got this fixture included with a setup I purchased used from reefcentral. It is less than 2 months old according to the reciept that the guy gave me with the setup. It originally retailed for $400 apparently (according to the receipt). There are two 10k mogul base MH's (175w) and two atnic 65w PCs. Also has built in fan and remote ballasts with sockets for everything. I fired it up and it was BRIGHT! I would keep it but I have a 55g (soon to be 90g) so each of them are only 48" obviously and if I was to move further it would be a 72" so I am skipping over the 60" obviously. The only thing wrong with it are some pretty minor scratches on the fixture case. It could be touched up if you are really anal about it. I prefer to sell local because this would be a PITA to ship. I figure that $250obo was a fair price to ask.

I will let it go for $200 if someone agrees by Sunday (local pickup only). I have someone willing to pay $275 shipped so if you want it shipped you are out of luck. I am just trying to avoid having to ship this fixture.

I have two people interested... one wants it shipped and one wants me to meet him partial way... I would prefer to do neither so if anyone gets back to me by the end of the night they can have it. Come on guys an almost brand new set... break down the cost even being conservative.
2x10k 175 mh bulbs Atleast $100
2x65w Atnic PC's Atleast $40 for a cheap set
2x175w MH Ballasts Atleast $100
2x65w PC Ballasts Alteast $50
Built in Fan/Wiring (seamless professional not lamp cord)/Sockets/Reflectors
Atleast $150....

This is almost a brand new setup. Besides the few minor scratches it is in perfect condition. Save huge on this so I can get it out of here quickly.
Honestly the first site I found that sold it wanted $620 for it and that was with 5500s!

Looks like the model number is PCMH60 according to that site.

Lowered price $225 SHIPPED! or $175 for pickup in NJ. Clock is ticking and I gotta get rid of this thing. Also listed a coralife fixture for sale.

Back
Top Bottom