plants!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

delfino

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
ok people,i have some plants that are just overgrowing in my tank so someone needs to take them off my hands.i have amazon swords,pennywart, java moss some hygro and some small java ferns,i dont want anyhting but shipping cost.a medium box frome the post office ships for $10.70,and i will accepy paypal.might also have some other plants aswell but i gotta see when i trim them whats what,those ill throw in too!possibly some crypts and some ludwigia.
delfino

on a side you you could put them in a small flat rate box for $5. even if they dont fit even the 7x7x6 box or the shoe box would be fine. you can put a ton of plants in a box and stay under 1 pound which depending on where your sending is $5-$6. let me know if you need any pointers on packing.

on a side you you could put them in a small flat rate box for $5. even if they dont fit even the 7x7x6 box or the shoe box would be fine. you can put a ton of plants in a box and stay under 1 pound which depending on where your sending is $5-$6. let me know if you need any pointers on packing.
mgamer,the only reason why i say $10 is because both times i recieved plants from fellow aa people it was always $10 so im just gonna go with that.hey they are def getting there moneys worth and then some1well if ya have any pointers on packin them im open to suggestions.i figure i would wrap them in wet paper towel and ziplock them

sorry people all sold.i should have more next month when i do some more trimming

i am sure they are getting their money worth just trying to give a heads up. the post office really pushes the flat rate boxes when other means can be cheaper. sounds like a good way to send the plants. when i was using zip lock i would make sure they have a little air in it then tape the top close to make sure it doesnt pop open. good luck.

Back
Top Bottom