plants to give

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Thebluyak

Aquarium Advice Freak
I have about 6 stems of babomba that is about 18 inches long. I also have 2 fern plants I think might be java fern I will take pics if interested. First come first serve! Send me a PM as I only have one set to give away right now!

Ryan

Alright ladies and gent's here is whats up for offer. I have alot of cobomba again, I can count stalks but its alot with VERY EXTENSIVE root systen these are not clippings but full grown plants. I pulled out half my cobomba to make room for my other plants. If you want this bobomba let me know.

Also if you have a high light co2 fert tank I can hook you up with the following
Sunset hygro in about a week
and possibly some other plants, ill check whenever I get home tomorrow and let someone know if I get a PM by tonight

BTW first to PM gets them : )

Ryan

just to let u know sunset hygro is not high light and co2 necessary. will grow very well in medium to low light and no co2. beautiful plant though and grows really really fast.

hm thanks for that bit o info, ive never had it anything but high light co2. the guy thats getting it has it all though

Gone give me a few weeks and I should have some more, atleast cobomba anyway

Back
Top Bottom