For Sale or trade: Purple Cabomba

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Dallascowboys16

Aquarium Advice Addict
I have quite a bit of Purple cabomba for sale. $14 shipped USPS for a package of it. Pay pal only. If you are interested post below and ill PM you. Will also take trades for different types of crypts, blyxa, limnophila aromatica. :thanks:

Pics pics pics pics pics.... pics!!!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Aquarium Advice mobile app

I need a nice background, how fast does it grow? Like weekly trimming fast, under a bml of course..light is the business..

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Does it tend to "drop neeedles" like hornwort?

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

You pay shipping for any size box that you want and I will stuff it full of this stuff for $7. shipping cost is ($7 for Small Box, $13 for Medium Box, $18 for Large Box) and add $7 for me to fill it. Ive got about 30 feet of this stuff so I will be ext rely generous in the amount. :thanks:

Sounds tempting but I have no room for anything :(
What lights, ferts, and other care are you providing for these? Low, medium, or high light?

Sounds tempting but I have no room for anything :(
What lights, ferts, and other care are you providing for these? Low, medium, or high light?

I provide High lighting (BML 80%), Dirt substrate, (No dosing yet due to the abundance of nutrients in the water from the dirt, and injected Co2. This plant grows like wildfire, about 5-6 inches per-day per-stem, crazy but very nice red coloration in top half. One of my favorite plants.

Ok guys, I have tons of this stuff trimmed and floating in my tank and it needs gone. $12 shipped for 1 small priority box full stuffed with as much as possible.

Back
Top Bottom