For Sale or trade: Red Cherry Shrimp Blowout SALE

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Yeah. Even the few hours of being in the tank mine look a bit more red. I know it is because they've been in a bag and kinda stressed for a couple days

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

Woke up to atleast one or two dead but can't really tell cuz they are in the log but one I know is dead cause it was on the gravel :(. But the rest look very active and swimming around :)

5 gallon Betta Tank
In Progress 20L Reef

Hi
I guess the deal is over? I need to check classified more often. When the next super sale?

Mine arrived fine but very cold. I definitely expected a true 48-72 hr heat pack rather than just what looked like a hand warmer in the box. It's below freezing in Boston. I had a few deaths in the bag, the rest are acclimating well so far. Shrimp are tough as nails but I highly recommend shipping with better heat packs. I would rather pay more for better packaging than pay less and receive chilled lethargic shrimp.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well so far 5 that I know of are confirmed dead. I will have to see when I get home from work if I can find anymore.

5 gallon Betta Tank
In Progress 20L Reef

Aww that stinks :(

All of mine are doing well. Inverts are super sensitive to a bunch of things but RCS are one of the hardier one. I am guessing all of the deaths are because of usps's mis-delivery

10 confirmed dead and 7 alive and yes I am blaming the USPS they should of red the address right. You live and learn I guess I will just enjoy the ones that are living.

5 gallon Betta Tank
In Progress 20L Reef

Yeah like they said they should reproduce even though they didn't all make it.

If they are in a tank without Any other fish or anything it might not take that long - their gestation is only about a month! (I dunno if gestation is the right word? Incubation? )

They are all juvies so maybe longer only other thing in the tank is a baby MS that was on a plant I bought at the LFS a few months ago. There was a Betta but I moved him into a 1 gallon tank.

5 gallon Betta Tank
3 gallon RCS Tank
1 gallon Betta Tank
In process 20L reef

Yeah - mine too. I was reading though it is only 4-6 weeks for them to mature :)

Happy New Year all! If anyone would like to place an order to be shipped out Monday please message me ASAP, I still have a good amount left so that I can still offer a good deal!
:thanks:

The last of the shipments will go out tomorrow, anyone who has not ordered yet please order and send Paypal payments by tonight to ensure shipping tomorrow!

Back
Top Bottom