For Sale: Rena canister filter

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

foster53

Aquarium Advice Addict
Rena4 canister filter,clean, works fine, bio media(ceramic rings) and sponges included. Rated at 400 GPH. Located in Gladwin. $125.00

foster53 said:
Rena4 canister filter,clean, works fine, bio media(ceramic rings) and sponges included. Rated at 400 GPH. Located in Gladwin. $125.00

I'm interested. Can u post some pics of it please and does it come with the tank arms

I will try to get some pics. Not sure how to post them on the forum. If you want to PM me your E-Mail address I can send you some pics that way. I'm not sure what you mean by tank arms. If you are talking about the intake and return lines, yes it includes them. The filter is 100% complete, ready to use. In fact I think i still have the spraybar return also, it was never used.

foster53 said:
I will try to get some pics. Not sure how to post them on the forum. If you want to PM me your E-Mail address I can send you some pics that way. I'm not sure what you mean by tank arms. If you are talking about the intake and return lines, yes it includes them. The filter is 100% complete, ready to use. In fact I think i still have the spraybar return also, it was never used.

My email is.

Please email pics

Rena 4 filter

Rena Filstar 4 is sold:cool: Still have the Rena 3 for sale;)

Where is Gladwin?
How much for the RENA 3?[/QUOTE

Gladwin is in the middle of Michigan. The cost of the Rena 3 is $85.00 it comes with Bio media and sponges. It is in good condition, and works fine. Rated at 350GPH.

Back
Top Bottom