Selling my 29gal SW tank with ALL accessories.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

William

Aquarium Advice Addict
I got this in excitement and, after having it for awhile and thinking about it.. I'm just not ready at this point to take care of a saltwater aquarium.

I have taken superb care of it to this point, but I really just can't keep it anymore. So rather than make the animals that are in it suffer, and any animals I may get suffer, I'm going to opt out.

I'm going to ask $200 for this, and local pickup in the Orlando area.

Comes with the following.

2 inch sandbed.
20 pounds of rock [ No coralines or any other life, just the rock ]
1 Coral Skeleton
1 Condilactys Gigantae
Several blue hermit crabs [ Unknown number, hard to get accurate count ]
1 Electric Blue Hermit Crab
2 20watt lights [ 1 50/50 bulb/ 1 full antinic bulb ]
1 Seaclone Skimmer With Maxijet [ I got the annoying valve set to where it runs perfectly ]
1 Regent Filter [ The generic Penguin 170 with no biowheel ]
1 Minijet Powerhead.
1 Featherduster embedded into the largest chunk of rock.
1 Visi-Therm 250watt heater.
1 Aquarium Pharm. Saltwater Master Test Kit [ Missing a testtube ]
1 SeaTest Hydrometer
1 Coralife Hydrometer
1 Small bottle of Stress Coat
1 Bottle of pH INcreaser [ its used, but I never used it on the tank ]
1 Pro Aquatics Bacteria Starter [ I don't use it ]
1 Alternate Airvalve for the Seaclone Skimmer.
1 Full, but opened, bottle of Tetra Seaplankton
1 Large bottle [5.5 Oz, 4/5ths full ] of Ocean Plankton Brhine Shrimp and more Flake Food.
1 small tub of unknown Pro aquatics pellet food.
1 50gallon bag of Instant Ocean Salt, Only 5 gallons or so of salt used out of it.

Thats all that comes to mind that i cna find right now, there may be more things to add later on.

I really want this stuff to go to a good home, someone that can take better care of it then I can.

Thankyou.
Various extra shells for the hermits.

I wished I was close. :lol: I'd take it and think about the consequenses later. 8O But I'm way up here in Tenn. Sorry but I'm just to far away. (For which my wife is thankful. :lol: ) :mrgreen:

USUALLY Try to match the salinity, pH and temperature to minimize impacts to the livestock. Failure to do so likely won't kill anything but will cause some corals to retract for a while and may stress some fish. 10% isn't enough to worry about though. I would just pour it in.

adambomb47 said:
USUALLY Try to match the salinity, pH and temperature to minimize impacts to the livestock. Failure to do so likely won't kill anything but will cause some corals to retract for a while and may stress some fish. 10% isn't enough to worry about though. I would just pour it in.

Huh?

Set only.

I have to get rid of it all, and if I sell one component it may prevent me from selling the rest later.

A new job came up, Which gives me the required money and time to care for the tank.

On top of which, I have a reshuffling of the FW tanks I own in mind to reduce their numbers and the stress of matiencence, So this is no longer for sale.

Sorry all.

[ The reason I was selling is because I quit my job and couldn't afford to eat, much less care for the SW tank. Thats no longer the case ]

Back
Top Bottom