tanks, books, lights... + more

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

mastershake

Aquarium Advice Activist
Ok, i have a few things i am looking to get rid of, obviously tanks and stands are pickup... unless you are willing to pay the full shipping charges.

I have 5 books here: The Conscientious Marine Aquarist by Robert Fenner, Complete Encyclopedia Of The Saltwater Aqaurium by Nick Dakin, Dr.Axlerod's Mini-Atlas of Freshwater Aquarium Fishes by Dr. Herbert R. Axlerod, Setting up a Tropical Aquarium by Stuart Thraves, and The Marine Aquarium Problem Solver by Nick Dakin. All are in perfect condition - $60 + shipping for all, would rather not sell individually

I have a 29 gallon tank with light oak sedona series stand and canopy- 150$

65 galloon tank with light oak stand-125$

TetraTec 500 with 200 watt heater(no Pads) works perfect - 50$ plus shipping

JBJ Power compact retrofit kit, includes ballast and reflector-measures 36 inches, can run up to 2 96 watt PC bulbs (no Bulbs) 45$ plus shipping

Coralife Lunar Aqualight measures 24 inches, runs 2 65 watt bulbs (none included) has the lunar lights , 55$ plus shipping

can do pics through email for serious inquirys, pm me your email address and pic request, will get back to you ASAP... Any questions feel free to ask...

Back
Top Bottom