For Sale: Saltwater Tanks and Other Stuff

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

carey

Aquarium Advice Addict
I have a list of things I am selling locally, I live in Deltona Florida. About halfway between Orlando and Daytona. Doing local pickup for these items only with no shipping. I can post pictures for anyone interested. :-D

I have the following

55g reef setup includes- $400 obo

55g Black tank
Black furniture quality stand
Fluval 305
Heater
60 lbs of live rock
60 lbs of live sand
Quad bulb individually reflected T5 light with ATI & Geisseman bulbs from this spring

75g Non drilled Black Tank $100 obo
Back is painted black and it has no scratches and seals are perfect

CPR CS 100 Continuous Overflow $75 obo
This is a 800gph overflow with a 1" bulkhead, has the lid and plastic fish catcher grate. Already plumbed for PVC, you can cut off the PVC or just add on to it
CPR CS100 SIPHON AQUARIUM OVERFLOW BOX by CPR Aquatic - AquaCave

Remora Protein Skimmer $150 obo
This is a hang on back model and is an excellent skimmer. Comes with the maxijet 1200 and the bubble box. Paid almost $200 for this setup. It is rated for tanks up to 75g. Still have original packaging, purchased earlier this year.
AquaC Remora Protein Skimmer with Maxi-Jet 1200 Pump - AquaCave

Current Sun Pod Metal Halide 48" Light Fixture $300
This is a 2 X 150 watt double ended fixture with white led's and blue leds
Light is in excellent condition and bulbs were changed out about 6 months ago. Has phoenix 14k bulbs

Might be interested in the 305 and heater if you are not opposed to breaking up the "package".

ahh there lies my problem. I've been trying to sell it complete and everyone wants the good stuff just not the tank and stand. lol

All good. i may consider shipping the overflow and skimmer but not til i give it a decent shot at being sold locally on CL. The skimmer is pretty darn big and the overflow has that pvc pipe on it so it's quite long. LOL

Thanks though, I'll be sure to update the post if I decide to ship.

:)

Back
Top Bottom