Tanks for sale

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

dralarms

Aquarium Advice Addict
I am doing away with 2 tanks,

Tank 1: 55 Gal "wally world" special with stand, glass tops, and original tops, no lights or filters or heater. $150.00 obo

Tank 2: 26 Gal Acrilic bow front with wood stand, hood, filter, heater, and light. Paid 299.99 for it. $175.00 obo.

Please email me or pm me.

Yes, I do. Right now it's still in operation until probally Saturday. Are you interested?

Yes. I PM'd you but found the answer to my question. Would you be willing to meet me half way between where you and I are? TN isn't too far from GA...but it would probably have to be on one of my days off...although I could probably do it before I went into work if I had to. Also just wondering if you'd take $150 for it?

getting time off right now is going to be hard, I can hold it for a while if you would like.

Ok...that'll work. Let me know when you'll be able to get time off and I'll let my manager know...he's cool about giving me time off when I ask because I hardly ever ask for it unless one of my children is sick.

Back
Top Bottom