For Sale: Tetra Whisper In-Tank Filter 10i - NEW

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Brian_Nano12g

Aquarium Advice Addict
For Sale - Brand New (Non-Retail Packaging)

Tetra Whisper In-Tank Filter 10i
Convenient 3 Stage filtration for 3 to 10 gallon aquariums.

Asking $11 (plus shipping cost, which depends where you live).

Stock Photo:
img_1860662_0_2c1be1408652c5b8b5bf71550b6cdb7e.jpg

*Note: Actual product photo:
img_1860662_1_dd1e852b50ad2fc480883db0b3e6dcc5.jpg

Up for sale is a brand new, never used, but opened from packaging (only for inspection purposes), Tetra Whisper In-Tank filter model 10i. I received this item as part of an aquarium kit purchase. However, due to the type of fish I was going to keep, I required a much larger filtration unit. I just purchased the aquarium a week ago, so the this filter should be covered for exchange if it is defective for 60 days from purchase (at Petsmart till May 07, 2012). This item comes with one new Whisper Bio-Bag Cartridge. This is a great 3-Stage Filter!

Product Features
Designed for Use in Smaller Aquariums Up to 10-Gallon
Uses Medium Whisper Bio-Bag Cartridges
Provides convenient 3 stage filtration
Product Dimensions: 4.2 x 4 x 8 inches

Product Description
For the ultimate in convenience and quiet, choose a Whisper In-Tank Filter. These filters mount on the inside of the aquarium, rather than hanging from the outside -- making it possible to place the tank flush against a wall. In-Tank Filters are unusually quiet, since the motor is under the water. Offering the same quality and performance as an external filter, the Whisper In-Tank Filter will function in as little as 2 inches of water -- making it ideal for turtle tanks, or for creating a waterfall inside the tank.The Whisper In-Tank filter features adjusts easily to high or low water levels with mounting suction cups and/or bracket. Each filter comes with one pre-assembled Whisper Bio-Bag filter cartridge.

I have this item listed on ebay. But if you're interested in purchasing outside of ebay, just PM me and I can remove it there. Thanks!

Terms of Sale
I will only take Paypal as a method of payment and only ship to confirmed addresses.
No shipping outside of the continental United States.
I generally ship the next business day, but will allow myself a 2 business day max.
I will provide a tracking number.

No Returns or Exchanges with me (I'm not a retailer, just a private seller). However, if the item is defective and not working, message me and I can send you a copy of the receipt from Petsmart (where this item has been purchased). I will try my best to help you resolve this issue. Otherwise, these filters come with a manufacturers warranty of 2 years. A copy of the receipt should be sufficient to redeem warranty services with Tetra if Petsmart fails to replace your filter. I will only retain a copy of the receipt for no more than 60 days from this posting.

How much would shipping be to north jersey?

According to the USPS site, on a package that weighs about 15.5 ounces, from AZ to NJ, it will be around $6 for economy shipping (maybe $7 if we add in the tracking and insurance).

Back
Top Bottom