For Sale: Vinegar eels

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

TheCommunityCichlid

Aquarium Advice Addict
I am about to start a new culture which means I can seperate some out. Let me know if you are interested in a little bit to start your own culture. Perfect for small fish and especially fry.

Last edited:
I just read about these the other day from the breeder you recommended me to. How big of a container do I need to keep these? I haven't read up on them much yet but it sounded like an easy way to keep live food around.

Count me in and let me know what you need for them. I've got micro, Walter, and banana worms, vinegar eels will make my live food farm a bit more complete!

I keep mine in a 1 gallon jug, then harvest them from there. All they need is water, white vinegar, and apple juice. Then it will last for a few months.

Okay i have broken down my culture. Started mine and ready to ship the rest!
I will be filling 8oz bottles with my parent culture. I've taken test and I am sure there are lots of live eels left in there. I can also fill the bottle half way and sell smaller culture. The more you by the sooner you will have a big "farm". Also includes instructions!
4oz $7 shipped
8oz $12 shipped

Example of 8oz culture
image-1385938378.jpg

Transactions through PayPal.
Send me pm with PayPal address and shipping address so I can be sure to get it to the right place.

Okay i have broken down my culture. Started mine and ready to ship the rest!
I will be filling 8oz bottles with my parent culture. I've taken test and I am sure there are lots of live eels left in there. I can also fill the bottle half way and sell smaller culture. The more you by the sooner you will have a big "farm". Also includes instructions!
4oz $7 shipped
8oz $12 shipped

Example of 8oz culture
View attachment 197494

Transactions through PayPal.
Send me pm with PayPal address and shipping address so I can be sure to get it to the right place.

Hold a 8oz for me! I'll pay for these tonight when I'm home from work. Thanks man!

These cultures are packed with eels. Now that they have settled I can see the eels. Look closely at the top you might be able to see some. They look like little fibers squiggling around. Make sure to get yours soon!

image-355011348.jpg

are they good for angel fish fry

They'd be great for angel fry. They are small enough to be eaten, the biggest plus over things like brine shrimp is they can live in the tank. So any uneaten eels can be picked up later where as baby brine will die quickly and contribute to more waste in your tank.

Good a head, I've got plenty of cultures. You can see them in the little bottles, you could harvest them right out of the bottle if you need to, There is a lot in there more than what I got in mine when I bought it.

Back
Top Bottom