WTB - Malaysian Trumpets

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Vircomore

Aquarium Advice FINatic
Hey All,

I'm looking to pick up a handful of MTS to get to work in my 5gal hex. Unfortunately, the only offers on aqua bid and eBay are either large quantities or express shipping required. I'd also rather not trust the health of the snails at petsmart... No Lfs around where I live.

So I'm wondering if any of you would be willing to part with some (5-6) healthy MTS for a fair price. (if you're giving them away, I'll pay s&h! :D)

Of course, preference to shortest shipment time (I live in PA, zip 17112) to save us both some hassle, and avoid weather-related issues.

Thanks!

I can give you some for free if you like. It would have to be the bigger box though (around $10) so I can put a heat pack in there too.

That sounds like it would work. Would you accept a PayPal transaction? If so - I can PM you my details and then send the funds to your account.

Yes, I do have PayPal. Are you able to wait though? I had to drive across the state for some minor surgery, and I won't be back home until this weekend, so I could probably send them next week, if that works for you. :)

That's fine. Just send me a PM or reply here when it's convenient for you. Right now I'm working on getting my Java Moss to grow out so that it's nice and ready for RCS once it becomes more stable.

you can use a heat pack in the 7x7x6 box as well lol dk you have to pm me so i can give you some more packing tips lol

Back
Top Bottom