My Shrimp are berried! Now what?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
AndrewsPistol said:
They are all over the glass and sand, I thought the ones on the sand were casualties of the Ghosties till I saw them moving! I don't really have a ma n pop pet store :( just a Petsmart... I don't think they buy things :/

Hmmmm. You've got some odd ghosts lol. And you can always ask your petsmart to take them free of charge if they don't purchase. I know some fish managers differ, but hopefully they'd be receptive lol.

Otherwise, you could post them for free here, just for the price of shipping and handling fees. There would be people willing to do that I think :)

MABJ said:
Hmmmm. You've got some odd ghosts lol. And you can always ask your petsmart to take them free of charge if they don't purchase. I know some fish managers differ, but hopefully they'd be receptive lol.

I know right?! I'm gonna ask, seeing how I have so many now lol. I do have other tanks but I've tried them in with the Cichlids and they just ping ponged them around the tank and nipped of their antennas so I can't move them to the other tanks :( I'm hoping I will see shrimplets soon!

AndrewsPistol said:
I know right?! I'm gonna ask, seeing how I have so many now lol. I do have other tanks but I've tried them in with the Cichlids and they just ping ponged them around the tank and nipped of their antennas so I can't move them to the other tanks :( I'm hoping I will see shrimplets soon!

For the ghosts or the RCS, I can't remember quite right. And I edited my earlier post lol.

MABJ said:
For the ghosts or the RCS, I can't remember quite right. And I edited my earlier post lol.

The shrimplets from the RCS, I'm hoping the ghosts wont eat them lol. I'd be more than happy to do that with these cute little snail babies but I think that there is a law to where u can't ship snails across state lines?! I will look into that when I get to a computer. My adult Apple snails are always stuck to each other so I have been watching for another egg sack... I'm guessing its quite possible I could be over run by these guys, eh?

AndrewsPistol said:
The shrimplets from the RCS, I'm hoping the ghosts wont eat them lol. I'd be more than happy to do that with these cute little snail babies but I think that there is a law to where u can't ship snails across state lines?! I will look into that when I get to a computer. My adult Apple snails are always stuck to each other so I have been watching for another egg sack... I'm guessing its quite possible I could be over run by these guys, eh?

If you dispose of the egg sacs, you'll be fine. And I do not believe that law is true, but I know certain species of plants/snails are put to that standard though. I know Apple snails aren't one of them.

And I hope they don't eat the little guys. But I will tell you how small they are is almost shocking. I saw a dead leaf in my tank a bunch of things were feasting on, and I saw these two black dots.. Well lo and behold, they were the eyes of a baby lol.

Sake said:
erm...um...you do know coursair is a chick? Thus the ~ Tina in her sig...You're soo gonna get yelled at hahahaha!

A Chick ?!?!

Forget the dagger, I'll have to cut yer heart out with a spoon ( cuz it will hurt more ) !!!

No Shrimp will be harmed during my escalating violence.

Coursair said:
A Bro-mance ???

I know I have a dagger around here somewhere ... hmmm

;)
Reading is fun-da-mental

Thus my sig

I keep my Dagger in my shrimp tank. Easy access when someone tries to touch my shrimp! ;) haha

Back
Top Bottom