New shrimp!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I might upgrade to a bigger size if I can

I'm hoping I can upgrade mine to a twenty as well

Well good luck to u and keep us posted with more pics of your shrimp

I will do my best with pics lol they are just so small there are only like 7 adult looking ones lol the rest are super small

image-1960762659.jpg

One of the shrimps that is actually a good size

Who did you order these from? I think the "low/regular grade" they were selling are their culls. Blue velvets aren't graded its either a sellable shrimp or culls.

I can't believe they sent shrimp that small, there's no way you can tell if the shrimp will be a cull or not at that size. Some people do anything to make a buck. At any rate it does look like you ended up with some good looking shrimp even though it sounds like you had to put up with allot of BS just to get them.

Who did you order these from? I think the "low/regular grade" they were selling are their culls. Blue velvets aren't graded its either a sellable shrimp or culls.

I can't believe they sent shrimp that small, there's no way you can tell if the shrimp will be a cull or not at that size. Some people do anything to make a buck. At any rate it does look like you ended up with some good looking shrimp even though it sounds like you had to put up with allot of BS just to get them.

Ohh yes i was told I was going to receive them three different times and when the day came that I should have received them they didn't come so i had to email him and ask him and there was always a problem...and that's good to know because on his website he had dark blue at little less dark blue and then just like a light blue....and i got them from shrimp USA

Ohh yes i was told I was going to receive them three different times and when the day came that I should have received them they didn't come so i had to email him and ask him and there was always a problem...and that's good to know because on his website he had dark blue at little less dark blue and then just like a light blue....and i got them from shrimp USA

Interesting Paul is normally allot better than that. In know he has blue pearl, blue velvet and blue dream rili.

Interesting Paul is normally allot better than that. In know he has blue pearl, blue velvet and blue dream rili.

The guy who emailed me was named Robert...and yes that is what they have

Interesting he must have helpers then, I've only ever dealt with Paul.

Hmm...well the shrimp have pretty nice color so I'm happy with that and there are some red rili shrimp in there to I'm pretty sure it's just that they are so small...about how long does it take for them to reach adulthood

Hmm...well the shrimp have pretty nice color so I'm happy with that and there are some red rili shrimp in there to I'm pretty sure it's just that they are so small...about how long does it take for them to reach adulthood

Blue velvets were derived from Red Rilli so that's not surprising but they shouldn't be including those shrimp. when the babies hatch and release they are red for a few molts, I cull any shrimp that are still red or have red on them after a few weeks. Normally takes 3-5 weeks to reach adult hood if I remember right.

Blue velvets were derived from Red Rilli so that's not surprising but they shouldn't be including those shrimp. when the babies hatch and release they are red for a few molts, I cull any shrimp that are still red or have red on them after a few weeks. Normally takes 3-5 weeks to reach adult hood if I remember right.

Oh ok thanks...it must be that they are still young then

Back
Top Bottom