Shrimp

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

robertleepatton

Aquarium Advice Regular
Hey everyone I have 5 mollies 2 Corry catfish a betta polcostemist a dragon fish 4 snails a couple ghost shrimp. If I get some red cherry shrimp or bamboo shrimp would they be ok? Please help me

Hi, I am pretty sure you posted in the wrong section.

But going back on topic, I think the betta and ghost shrimp will probably eat the red cherry shrimp

Moved. Folks will need to know some basics about your set up in order to answer properly. Tank size, filtration, how long set up, cycled how, etc.

Hey everyone I have 5 mollies 2 Corry catfish a betta polcostemist a dragon fish 4 snails a couple ghost shrimp. If I get some red cherry shrimp or bamboo shrimp would they be ok? Please help me

RCS will never make it in that tank because of the mollies, betta and possibly the ghost shrimp. What on earth is a polcostemist?

I think this tank is too small for a bamboo shrimp, as they get to reach about 4 inches.

Reactions: HN1
if you mean dragon goby by dragon fish,they are brackish. if you mean dino bichir, you can say goodbye to everything else in the tank

Don't dragon gobies get twenty inches long or something like like that? Either one of them will unfortunately easily outgrow a twenty gallon aquarium.
If you like the snakelike body shape you might want to take a look at a smaller fish like kulli loaches. :)

Back
Top Bottom