120 gallon oceanic reef ready?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

mrcrazypants05

Aquarium Advice Freak
Is $450 for a used Oceanic 120 gallon Reef Ready tank too much? It's an older model... he said before All-Glass bought Oceanic? It seems like a good deal to me. A man who used to have an aquarium shop just recently closed his store and he has a lot of used tanks and new tanks for sale. I think im going to go look around saturday evening. He said he has a 450 gallon, but I'm not sure how much he wants for it. lol

I think for a used tank 450 is too much. I think even new you could get a better deal.

I agree with Melosu58. If you don't already, check craigslist.org. They may have a post listing in you area.
I find great deals on there all the time. I Weds. i may pick up a 180 Gal with stand and overflow for $150.

What shop closed? I might go check it out too. Also have you checked out Fish World in Blue Springs? They have good prices.

-Eric

It was somewhere in independance... But i've decided against getting the aquarium. I guess I just don't really need it. Anyway, no I haven't been there... I might have to go check it out sometime.

Back
Top Bottom