15 gallon live rock cycle

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I'm already at work but I did retest before I left and it was the same

I'm already at work but I did retest before I left and it was the same

That seems odd. I don't know why the nitrates would have dropped so much. Test again tomorrow. If you get the same result, maybe toss in a little of whatever you used to cycle (you used fish food or something I think, right?) and test again in 24 hours. Your cycle is probably over, but if I were you I'd want to make sure.

Yeah, it's really odd or the nitrites to drop so much in a day. Most of the cycle is usually spent waiting for the nitrites to drop cuz that BB reproduces more slowly than the ammonia ones do.

Ill test my results in the morning :) too tired from work -,-'

Same results

Ammonia 0.25ppm
Nitrite 0ppm
Nitrate 10ppm

That seems odd. I don't know why the nitrates would have dropped so much. Test again tomorrow. If you get the same result, maybe toss in a little of whatever you used to cycle (you used fish food or something I think, right?) and test again in 24 hours. Your cycle is probably over, but if I were you I'd want to make sure.

My nitrites dropped like that... Idk what caused it to do that but I also had no ammonia... Nitrates was my bigger problem

With my freshwater tank that happened to me :/

I had no ammonia and really high nitrites an nitrates but then the next day it was all at 0 and i never got ammonia, nitrite or nitrates :/

120 pounds of live rock and I didn't add anything to the tank but the buffer to raise ph to 8.3. Just filled her up and let her go. I have never had any problems with water quality.

Truthfully guys... I'm getting a 200 gallon probobly next week so I really don't care much about this thank anymore! Haha the tank I'm getting is ABSOLUTELY AMAZING !!

Well that's really cool and can't wait to see pics of it and I'm happy for you. I got a 145 gallon with the stand tank 3 canister filters heater and 2 two lights gravel and all that for $50.00

HAhaha I'm getting all of this for $1,200 :S

Doesn't come with a filter but it has two skimmers, base rock, gravel, co2, calcium retractor pump (dunno what that is) and two halogen lights with white and blue lights ^.^

Back
Top Bottom