6 line, occ or ...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

chefbill

Aquarium Advice Freak
29g biocube, had 1 occ and 1chalk bass. I want to add another fish that will remain in sigh. Soooo...a 6 line (looks good and functional), a 2nd, but smaller Occ clown or a black combtooth blenny? Any other suggestions?

i have 2 occ clowns and a firefish in my tank..they all love each other..i would really suggest another clown its really rewarding having two IMO..a 6 line wrasse i would add last if you plan to stock a few more fish..they can be semi agressive and pick at new comers..especially in a 29 like ours. but like i said look up a firefish! my clowns and firefish hangout all the time..also maybe a yellow watchman/pepermint shrimp combo is a cool addition..
my stocking list

so far i have
2 oc clowns
firefish

plan to stock in the future
yellow watchman goby/pepermint shrimp combo
royal gramma
6 line wrasse

i have 2 occ clowns and a firefish in my tank..they all love each other..i would really suggest another clown its really rewarding having two IMO..a 6 line wrasse i would add last if you plan to stock a few more fish..they can be semi agressive and pick at new comers..especially in a 29 like ours. but like i said look up a firefish! my clowns and firefish hangout all the time..also maybe a yellow watchman/pepermint shrimp combo is a cool addition.. my stocking list so far i have 2 oc clowns firefish plan to stock in the future yellow watchman goby/pepermint shrimp combo royal gramma 6 line wrasse

Peppermint or pistol shrimp? ... Think you meant pistol?

My 6 line was great till it jumped out! I would also recommend another occ!

pistol shrimp! lol that would be somthing seeing a goby and pepermint shrimp paired wouldnt it?..oh and if you consider this combo make sure you have a decent sand bet, they like to make boroughs!

Back
Top Bottom