I am happy to report that I just ran some tests this morning and my tanks are doing great! First I tested the QT, to see how it was handling the bioload of those two clowns I added. Here's what I found:
Ammo: 0 ppm
Nitrite: 0 ppm
Nitrate: 10 ppm
I also ran some tests on the DT, and it looks like it's running through a textbook cycle. Ammonia's dropping and nitrites and nitrates are rising. However when I was shaking the nitrate test tube, quite a bit leaked out, so I'm not all that sure if those nitrate levels are accurate, especially since they're higher than I'd expect this early on.
Ammo: 0.50 ppm
Nitrite: 2.0 ppm
Nitrate: 20 ppm
Most importantly, the fish in my QT are also doing great. They're eating pellets, which makes feeding nice and easy, and they're really active.