90 gallon start!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Oh! Would keeping the water in like icechests till I have 90 gallons then doing a 100% WC work? Or more like 90% but whatever

Khij159753 said:
Oh! Would keeping the water in like icechests till I have 90 gallons then doing a 100% WC work? Or more like 90% but whatever

Its really up to u, since u have nothing living in there yet you could do it all at once if ya wanted to

Khij159753 said:
I'm just thinking that'd be the way to go to save money on buying water.

It actually all equals out.. whether you do a 90% WC or numerous 10-20% WC.. you're still gonna spend around the same amount lol

Khij159753 said:
But if you do 10-20% WC I thought you'd have to do more water changes?

Lol yeah but overall, you're gonna constantly do water changes, forever, so its gonna equal out eventually lol

Haha well yeah eventually :p but as of right now I'm 18 and without a job till like December :p haha. So right now I got about 150$ to work with. On WC and first couple fish.

Khij159753 said:
Haha well yeah eventually :p but as of right now I'm 18 and without a job till like December :p haha. So right now I got about 150$ to work with. On WC and first couple fish.

Oh well now you say this! Lol ya gotta do what works within your budget lol

Yeah :) I'm just tryin to get the stuff from my 29 to the 90 then the rest will wait.

Khij159753 said:
Yeah :) I'm just tryin to get the stuff from my 29 to the 90 then the rest will wait.

Haha you're the same as me.. except I plan on keeping my 29G tank lol 29 will be for community and my 90 will be... well I guess its gonna be a predator tank lol

What does everyone think about adding a marine Betta to my stocking list? Is it compatible with all the other fish I was thinking about?

Scooter blenny
True perc
Blue green chromis x3
Engineer goby
Foxface Lo
Bangaii cardinal x2
Reef safe wrasse

Is what I was planning on.

Back
Top Bottom