And I start!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Mine eats anything I put in the tank but they are grazers and should be fed greens. I give mine a piece of nori every couple days since he ate all my algae.

Mine eats everything frozen and then the seaweed pellets that I feed my tangs as well. He is nice and fat. Not to mention that I really like the seaweed pellets that hikari (sp?) put out this year. My power heads like them a lot better than the traditional sheets as well. Lol

Well the fox has been in the tank for two days now and all is good. I still can't get over the fact that he is the smallest fish in my tank

Awesome fox!! He is so tiny and cute! Lol. Yeah, ours is named Todd just like kdpuffer's!! It was purely random!! Hahah have fun with the little guy. They are AWESOME fish

I've got to stop going to the LFS!

Hi there! I'm new to the hobby and it looks like we live near each other (I'm in chandler). Where do you shop? What's a good place? I went by the 'ocean floor' in Phoenix and it was real nice, but the prices seemed kind of high. Not sure if they truly were high though as I don't have anywhere to compare to.

Ocean floor is nasty imo. Reef culture in Tempe is great aquarium arts is good and there is a new store called reef monsters in mesa. Jorrel at reef monsters is a good guy and he has the lowest prices.

Ocean floor is nasty imo. Reef culture in Tempe is great aquarium arts is good and there is a new store called reef monsters in mesa. Jorrel at reef monsters is a good guy and he has the lowest prices.

Awesome, thanks! I hadn't heard of any of those places. Ocean floor was kind of ghetto but they seemed to have a lot of stuff. Thanks for the tip!

So my engineer goby has given my tank more character. How you ask? Well his digging has made some rocks move and now there has been movement that has created more places for coral as well as more swimming room for the fish. It just makes the aquascape look more natural.

I picked up another coral yesterday it is a yellow flower pot. I will post pictures when lights are on and it is extend. The wife also insisted in a manderin. I don't know if it will make it or not but I have got to try for her. Sunday I will set up a light for my sump and add cheto (if that is how it is spelled). I bought a shop light and a 6500k bulb. I won't be able to install till Sunday I have got to move the reactor.

Cool about the engineer!!!

Nice additions. I love mandarins man..and if she asked for one you have got to deliver! Goodluck!

Mandarins are awesome. When my better half asked if I was done adding fish I said no and showed her a mandarin and she was hooked. I have debated getting one sooner than later but I don't have a fuge so I need one that eats prepared foods. Awesome looking fish!!!!!!!

Going to Disneyland in just over a week. So I got a ATO and guess I will need to get a auto feeder. I will only be gone for three full days. What else do I need to be worried about?

Back
Top Bottom