Bio cube filter questions

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

AnthonyR

Aquarium Advice Regular
I am pretty much running a stock 14 biocube and from reading alot of the posts, I've bought some frequently used products. I purchased a small bag of purigen which was recommended for tanks that are 10-20 gallons. I currently have it placed in front of my oceanic fiber filter in the first chamber. I also have a nano sized chemipure elite bag between the water tray and the bio balls. I know about all the in tank media racks and all the mods that can be done but I can't start them after all of my initial purchases. I was wondering if anyone knows if my placement of these items is ok. My tank is currently in the algae bloom state and has been running for about seven weeks. I also have a small bag of straight carbon in chamber 3 resting on top of my pump. Did water tests tonight and nitrates, calcium, hardness are all fine. Phosphates where between 0.0 and 0.25.(API reefmaster) not very specific. Any ideas or comments would be appreciated

Back
Top Bottom