Bully

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

bird33

Aquarium Advice Activist
I've got a talbot damsel and he's bullying another talbot. Should I just bring the bully back?? It's been 1 full day. I don't think it's gonna stop. Just wanted some ideas. It's a 75 gal tank , just starting out . I've got those 2 and 1 Blenny.

Don't know if they are all this way, but every damsel I've ever had was a bully.. I avoid them now because of it. Just my. 02

Sent from my Z750C using Aquarium Advice mobile app

If you have a smart phone a quick search of LA before you buy the fish will give you a general over view. Also most lfs will tell you what ever they think will get you to buy something.

Wouldn't the clowns do the same? And clowns should go in last??

Depending on the type.......... Tomato clowns are mean! I have 6 percula clowns 4 tangs lawnmower and coral beauty.

Depending on the type.......... Tomato clowns are mean! I have 6 percula clowns 4 tangs lawnmower and coral beauty.

You realize that most likely your clowns will start to kill each other off until there's only 2 left right? And 4 tangs in a 90 is way overstocked

Back
Top Bottom