Caitlynn's 75 gallon reef build!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
How do you guy feel about this guy?

Theses are my definates!

2 ocillaris clowns (sp?)
1 kole tang
? Bangggaii cardinals (sp?)
1 Midas Blenny

carey said:
Sounds good! Great choices!

Yay! Im so excited! Do I need snails? They creap me out lol and iveheard the can multiply so much you can't control it!

Also how many cardinals do you think I should get?

And do the Bartletts need to be in groups?

About how many fish can I have in my tank?

With the cardinals make sure they eat prepared food before you purchase them or they could possibly pass away like mine and several others on here did.

EriksFish315 said:
With the cardinals make sure they eat prepared food before you purchase them or they could possibly pass away like mine and several others on here did.

:( awe! Thats sad! I hate losing fish. I will definitely make sure the will eat first at the store before I buy them!

So heres the plan so far!

Inverts:
1 electric blue hermit crab
1 emerald crab
1 banded coral shrimp
1 sexy anemone shrimp
1 blue tuxedo urchin
1 marble sea star
1 bumble bee shrimp

Fish:
2 clownfish
1 kole tank
3 cardinals
3 black Axil Chromis
? Bartletts anthias
1 midas Blenny

Corals:
Eagle eye zoa

I'm still looking!

What do you guys think?? How are the numbers? I like other fish so I wanna make sure I have the room?

Sounds like good choices so far. Eagle eye zoas are kool I bought a rock with like 20 polyps and fragged them to two separate rocks there's red ones and green ones.

You might want to get bigger shrimp than the sexy shrimp and bumblebees. BUT the coral banded can go after other shrimp. :-(

I would look at the fire shrimp, cleaners and peppermints. :-D

The fish stock seems ok. You might be getting to your limit soon though. A couple of anthias in my opinion will put you at stocked.

carey said:
You might want to get bigger shrimp than the sexy shrimp and bumblebees. BUT the coral banded can go after other shrimp. :-(

I would look at the fire shrimp, cleaners and peppermints. :-D

The fish stock seems ok. You might be getting to your limit soon though. A couple of anthias in my opinion will put you at stocked.

Alright I may lessen my number of the Chromis and the cardinals because I want more variety. Does this sound ok?

EriksFish315 said:
Sounds like good choices so far. Eagle eye zoas are kool I bought a rock with like 20 polyps and fragged them to two separate rocks there's red ones and green ones.

They are awesome! I really like those and this one I saw at my local reef store that's like a disc and it's flat and orange eithe green stripes! Its so cool!

mr_X said:
Skip the "marbled sea star" It's a fromia starfish and it will not survive.

:( I really want a star fish that's not a bristle that dosnt look like one. Can you recommend any?

Back
Top Bottom