Can I get a sexy shrimp??!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Beengirl

Aquarium Advice Addict
Just thinking that I might be able to get a sexy Shrimp in the 30g FOWLR!! I so hope so!!! Here's what my daughter and I are thinking of for stocking this tank:
1 cleaner shrimp
1 oscellaris clown
1 Firefish
1 half black dwarf angel
1 yellow head jawfish
1 yellowfin flasher wrasse (supposedly a reef safe wrasse)

Would the jawfish eat the sexy shrimp? You think Any pose a threat?

Beengirl said:
Just thinking that I might be able to get a sexy Shrimp in the 30g FOWLR!! I so hope so!!! Here's what my daughter and I are thinking of for stocking this tank:
1 cleaner shrimp
1 oscellaris clown
1 Firefish
1 half black dwarf angel
1 yellow head jawfish
1 yellowfin flasher wrasse (supposedly a reef safe wrasse)

Would the jawfish eat the sexy shrimp? You think Any pose a threat?

Id be more worried about dwarf angel eating it my coral beauty wreaked havoc in my tank

danbstrong said:
Id be more worried about dwarf angel eating it my coral beauty wreaked havoc in my tank

What do you mean by "wreaked havoc"?? I've had my dwarf for a little while, moved him out of reef tank cuz he was eating coral, but never saw him messing with crabs, hermits or snails. What dis yours do? Do dwarf angels usually eat inverts??

Beengirl said:
What do you mean by "wreaked havoc"?? I've had my dwarf for a little while, moved him out of reef tank cuz he was eating coral, but never saw him messing with crabs, hermits or snails. What dis yours do? Do dwarf angels usually eat inverts??

Yes ate coral imo i wouldn trust it around sexy shrimp cause their so small but each one is different

Yeah, from what I read it's a 50/50 chance they'll eat corals. My half black ate over $100 in coral :( Took mine out of the 55g and put in the 30g FOWLR that I just started. The fish and I are both happy now. :)

Back
Top Bottom