Carey's LAST Build- 125g Reef

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
img_1834933_0_25ab58bf6553fb4b776354073cf84302.jpg

img_1834933_1_cc2cdf9d54a4972b655ad1d3ad6b3c40.jpg

img_1834933_2_c31185f1e7e147f537d34fe0a980ddeb.jpg

img_1834933_3_dba215a57e4339233152a363b694b364.jpg

img_1834933_4_dc31f942575fc363fac9c79f94b5e644.jpg

Everything is so awesome! I am really like the Anthias!

Your 20g looks so different, it looks great! (y) It is weird seeing the 29g next to the rimless tank, lol.

I really like the Tomini too!

OOPS, I posted before the other pics went up!

I really like the look of the 90g, it looks like it is super active! I am a big fan of the fish in there too. I still really like that Green Ric, it looks fantastic!

Thanks guys. :-D the only thing I think that looks like an eel is the engineer goby. They are mostly wrasses in the 90g so not sure anything in there is eel like. lol

But thanks for looking guys, wish my camera was up to snuff but a point and shoot nikon is the best I can do.

carey said:
I find that out of the three tangs I have only the tomini has a permanent territory. The other fish pretty much switch up their spots. Not sure if thats normal or not but one day pootie will be in the back under this one rock or the anthias could be there. lol

A neat thing I've discovered, and I bet it just isn't me, how the tangs show their aggression. They will swipe at the other fish with their tail and kinda nudge them while swimming backwards and shaking their tails. I have seen it with every fish I have added so it must be a "tang" thing lol

I'll tell ya, nothing looks cooler than when all three tangs are out in the front swimming around in a group, makes me so glad I have the tank. It's all worth it when I sit in front and watch it and even from across the room it just seems so Epic. lol

My tangs do this to. They swim backwards and their hook comes out. It's kinda fun to watch even though it isn't good. Lol

I gotcha! The one on LA is a juvenile, whereas Carey's already looks like an adult.

They are awesome. He's in the middle of changing now still, he was so cute and tiny when i got him, he grew so fast! I'm not sure which tank he is going in, either the 90g or the 125g cause I think the 60g will be too small. I hate having him in the 20g now, but he really seems to be comfortable in there.

Wow carey thanks for the pics!!!! That is seriously a present to all who follow your thread:):):)

So the Engineer hasn't undermined any rocks yet I take it? Or are your rocks set on the bottom?

- D

PS - every time I see this thread title I think "LAST? ... yeah right."

Carey, have you ever counted how many fish in total you have in your house?

Today I saw the Cichlid who's name is "ugly" in your other 125g, lol. I was so excited, :lol:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom