coffeetwitch's 40g breeder fowlr

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow :( I'm so sorry. How do you know he's dead? If mine didn't poke his head out of the rock every once in a while, I wouldn't know

well he was half out of a hole, and he didnt mind being poked with a stick, or when i picked the rock up to get him out of the tank.

so now its just the non eating midnight angel and the banghi cardinal. oh and sweety pies urchin.

coffeetwitch said:
well he was half out of a hole, and he didnt mind being poked with a stick, or when i picked the rock up to get him out of the tank.

so now its just the non eating midnight angel and the banghi cardinal. oh and sweety pies urchin.

U feeding it frozen brine shrimp?

coffeetwitch said:
krill. we where probably going to switch to something else once we ran out.

If you have a turkey baster, melt the krill in RO/di water. Suck it up with baster and shoot it in his lil area... Should see it eat...

the mysis is fairly small stuff. would get washed away in the current small. and krill is big. and there has been some of that floating around the past few days as it fell off trying to feed the eel .. i have even tried the algae clip for him to graze on. still alive and kicking. so i will keep trying to find something. good for him.

hey kio, thanks for the tip on the mysis, the cardinal cant get enough and the midnight is eating some too. i didnt have a turkey baster but i cut a small piece of the cube off and dropped it in. i guess these two guys just dont care for nls marine pellets.

coffeetwitch said:
hey kio, thanks for the tip on the mysis, the cardinal cant get enough and the midnight is eating some too. i didnt have a turkey baster but i cut a small piece of the cube off and dropped it in. i guess these two guys just dont care for nls marine pellets.

Lol... Picky eaters... Yeah, my cardinal won't eat anything but frozen shrimp... Your welcome, just glad it worked for u.

Tracie6283 said:
It's funny bc the pajama cardinal in the 75 will eat pellet!

Same as mine.... Idk... Crazy.... It only will eat flakes or pellets.

the angel has taken to letting the banghi know that he is right behind him and the banghi is in the way. its like me and the dog. "MOVE"

kinda leads me to a question for all. im good with my cichlids nitrates being in the 20-40ppm. they seem to breed well in that range. but how high is too high for sw fish?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom