coffeetwitch's 40g breeder fowlr

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
slitherbomb said:
Can you post a pic of your stand? How much was it? I might buy/make one because I don't like the stand I'm using now.

Holy freaking 15

Attachments

• image-964171792.jpg
    image-964171792.jpg
    47.7 KB · Views: 76
Also got a spiny urchin and a banghai cardinal. This tank is looking awesome. All black and white. The lfs is going to try and order us a African red knob sea star.

Attachments

• image-2515911607.jpg
    image-2515911607.jpg
    42.2 KB · Views: 71
im concerned about my midnight not eating. the snowflake is also not wanting to eat. the banghi readily ate a piece of shrimp.

coffeetwitch said:
im concerned about my midnight not eating. the snowflake is also not wanting to eat. the banghi readily ate a piece of shrimp.

Put some algae in there or flake food... The clown will come around.

no the midnight angel. sadly no clowns yet. i do have a piece of red marine algae in there on a clip. so far no interest in it. can i leave it in there all day?

for who? the snowflake eel was eating brine shrimp, the store fed him freeze dried. we have been feeding him frozen. the midnight was a shipment from the store. in his tank 1 night so i dont think he has been fed by anyone but us.

Yeah the snowflake eel should accept frozen foods pretty easily, at least in my experience. The angel should eat the brine. Unfortunately, the only angel I had died within a week without eating anything.

the eel was eating well until friday. his normal feeding every 2day. it has now been 4-5 days since he last ate.

i DO NOT want to loose this angel. he is too cool to watch and too pretty to die.

maybe stress? wholesale to store to my tank in such a short time maybe?

Probably stress. Leave it alone for another day or two. As for the eel, don't worry about it. They can go for long periods of time without eating. They are also very hardy. I really feed mine every 3-4 days now and he doesn't mind. He'll show me he's hungry.

maybe a food thing idk. midnight is picking at the live rock. if he is anything like the coral beauty thats normal behavior. maybe time is what he needs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom