Go Back   Aquarium Advice - Aquarium Forum Community > Saltwater and Reef > Saltwater & Reef - Getting Started
Click Here to Login

Join Aquarium Advice Today

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on AquariumAdvice.com

Old 08-29-2003, 04:50 PM   #1
Aquarium Advice Newbie

First Saltwater Aquarium [Need some help]

Hello,
I am planning on getting a 50gal saltwater aquarium. This will be my first saltwater aquarium and i just want a few suggestions on some good, easy, cool looking fish to buy. Also, i am not sure of what the best filtration system would be. Any info will be appreciated.
Sincerely,
Fishny

Old 08-29-2003, 05:44 PM   #2
AA Team Emeritus

Send a message via Yahoo to Hara
There are alot of cool, easy nifty fish. Be glad to help you spend your money when you are ready! First off, I would tell you to sit and think about several things like, do you ever want corals in the tank, do you want just fish, do you want a more natural look and have fish in a tank that has liverock...all these affect what kinds of things you will need to buy, such as filtration.

Old 08-29-2003, 06:23 PM   #3
Aquarium Advice Newbie

Well, I probably will put some kind of coral in it, or liverock, so it doesn't just look like some fish swimming around in a tank. I want it to look really colorful and fun. I don't know if it's for beginners but if possible i'd like to put some sea animanies in with the fish.

Tags
salt, saltwater, saltwater aquarium

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on AquariumAdvice.com