freshwater to 75 gallon saltwater reef with fish evolution.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
i run mine on 10hr MAX
def get the CUC
and curb ur feeding addiction

Unicorn said:
i run mine on 10hr MAX
def get the CUC
and curb ur feeding addiction

And unicorn, I'm getting that sun coral... Lol... Liveaquraia ran out, but I'll be watching...

My diatoms all of a sudden died out the day before I got the CUC -.- but diatoms at least IMO a sign of good luck :) and I do 12 hour lighting because my lighting is kinda weak and I have a growing green algae problem (my emerald crab loves it and i just got a buddy for him) so i will shorten the lights to 10.

And unicorn, I'm getting that sun coral... Lol... Liveaquraia ran out, but I'll be watching...
Im considering getting one for my QT tank in my room. It will give the fish something other than pvc pipe to play with :brows: and I dont even have lights for the tank. Its fate.

then a timer is a must for us then considering my hours and sweety pie's hours are irregular with each others sometimes.

i suppose we can feed less.

cuc will be payed for latter tonight. everyone said reef cleaners quick crew and get half of what our tank size is. sound right?

that would mean like a 40 ish gallon crew.

coffeetwitch said:
then a timer is a must for us then considering my hours and sweety pie's hours are irregular with each others sometimes.

cuc will be payed for latter tonight. everyone said reef cleaners quick crew and get half of what our tank size is. sound right?

That'll work and a timer is s must!

good luck! lemmi know how it goes! They are very exciting to watch and take care off.
Sadly Careys died the other day.

they usualy send more than u need, but I will order the one for my size... can never have enough CUC... and i L.O.V.E. just watching the hermits and snails

coffeetwitch said:
could have been an eel attack or a molt and ive never seen the both of them at the same time.

Poor little thing :( they r so slow and helpless LOL

I don't think I've ever seen my emerald crab lol. My lawnmower blenny is also always missing, but today I declared he was dead and I was going to take the tank apart to get his body but then found him sitting on a rock staring at me lol.

ha nice. got to love it when the obvious is right in front of you. i hope the same happens to me and i see them both at the same time. we still have the one peppermint shrimp we started with... i would figure the eel would have gone after him before the crab.

img_1545377_0_2ac351fe63d07ba562b1c7abbe27370c.mp4

Hope this works. It's a vid of my emerald crab in my 30g

Back
Top Bottom