Future 75 Gallon Tank

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Can you go look at it and walk away if needed? It's really tough but it won't be worth anything if there are no lights, it has bad seals and the filter isnt functional for what you want.

The price seems fair if its all in mint like shape and there are some other goodies included. Like lights, sump, skimmer anything else...

I wouldn't do it. The price is going to triple once you have the sand, LR, filtration, lights, etc. Try to get one that brings everything.

carey said:
Can you go look at it and walk away if needed? It's really tough but it won't be worth anything if there are no lights, it has bad seals and the filter isnt functional for what you want.

The price seems fair if its all in mint like shape and there are some other goodies included. Like lights, sump, skimmer anything else...

Ya if I can get my mom to take me to just look I will and if it's not something good for me then I will most definitely walk away from it.

slitherbomb said:
I wouldn't do it. The price is going to triple once you have the sand, LR, filtration, lights, etc. Try to get one that brings everything.

Oh ok....bummer it looks so nice

slitherbomb said:

What if I could get it down to 100$? I doubt I I'll but what if?

I mean, it's still going to be expensive having to buy all those things, I wouldn't do it, but if you're willing to spend the extra money, then go ahead. Even at $200 it's a pretty good deal but just the thought of having to buy LR and lights makes it expensive.

slitherbomb said:
I mean, it's still going to be expensive having to buy all those things, I wouldn't do it, but if you're willing to spend the extra money, then go ahead. Even at $200 it's a pretty good deal but just the thought of having to buy LR and lights makes it expensive.

Ya that's true.....he said he'd go down to 150$...

The one we were discussing earlier is sold just got a reply.the one we were trying to figure the volume out for.

Is there anyway you can get a bigger tank? Honestly, I went with a 75g and am kicking myself for not going bigger. Next summer I'm planning on upgrading to as big as I can get.

slitherbomb said:
Is there anyway you can get a bigger tank? Honestly, I went with a 75g and am kicking myself for not going bigger. Next summer I'm planning on upgrading to as big as I can get.

I am looking for 75-125 gall on tanks or basically anything that's a good deal on craigslist that's in my budget that's not less than 75 gallons.....I'm not sure if my mom would be too happy about me getting a much bigger one than 75 I made an offer for a 140 gallon but no reply yet.

Just show your mom some beautiful fish that get really large. My mom loves the naso tang and I told her that we need a bigger tank for them lol. And I HATE when people don't reply on craigslist. It's sooo annoying.

slitherbomb said:
Just show your mom some beautiful fish that get really large. My mom loves the naso tang and I told her that we need a bigger tank for them lol. And I HATE when people don't reply on craigslist. It's sooo annoying.

Lol I do that occasionally haha she will let me get a 75 but I haven't told her about my multiple offers and if I find a really great deal I'll explain it to her and she will probably give in. And I know I hate that too it sucks.

slitherbomb said:
Yeah you have to be patient. I saw a 150 acrylic for $50. I was so tempted but had no where to put it.

Aw dang lucky I would have bought it and put it in storage until I had room lol

Back
Top Bottom