Got my cleanup crew today..

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

zenn

Aquarium Advice FINatic
Ended up going with saltwaterfish.com's "big 20 +1 reef package". I ordered some other things as well and the pistol shrimp i got arrived DEAD. Not happy about that as that was probably the one thing i really wanted to live. So i wrote saltwaterfish.com a letter about it and hopefully they'll refund it.

The one problem i have is my nassarius snails ate the corpse of the tiger pistol shrimp so i won't be send them the dead specimen back. Can i expect them to act in good faith and refund the shrimp?

I dont know they usually only refund if they get it back or get a picture, How did the snails eat it if it arrived Dead? Did they pack them together if so I would try to get a refund for there packing mistake

well, i took a picture of what was left i guess. This is my first time ordering online so i didn't realize till after i had acclimated him, and let him sit in the main (still hadn't moved yet) that i should probably figure out what i needed to do to get a refund. Reason being is they say shrimp many times will arrive "looking dead". But they are just in shock and you should acclimate them as if they were alive and they will come around. Well, he didn't, and 5 hours after i got him, i finally read their policy on inverts and found out they wanted a corpse. Well, the snails were already working on him pretty good by then. SO i don't know what to do.

they refunded the tiger pistol shrimp for me today. So i'm happy with them.

Thats great I really like Saltwaterfish.com Gotta love there deal(spend over $79 and get free overnight shipping) But because of that deal they hardly have anyhting good in stock. But once again good for you you got your refund, and good luck with your next shrimp

My buddy just recently got a tiger pistol shrimp and a gody from thatfishplace.com and they are doing great keep me updated if you get another one im a big fan of them but havent tried housing one

Back
Top Bottom