Hello, and will this combo work??

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Maze

Aquarium Advice Newbie
Hello, total newbie here doing some research on setting up a 90gallon Fish only tank w/live rock.

This is my beginning wish list of fish for this tank. Question 1. Are they compatible from your experience and 2. Are there too many fish for a 48X18X24 inch 90g tank? 3. If too many, what's a good number to go by? Thanks for the input. This site is great!

2 False Percula Clown Fish
6 Blue Green Reef Chromis
2 Schooling Bannerfish
2 Pacific Double-Saddle Butterflyfish
1 Royal Gramma
1 Regal Blue Tang
1 Yellow Tang
1 Flame Angelfish

I think it is too many....I would leave off the regal blue tang and the bannerfish. Then it would just be considered heavily stocked. Just my opinion and your mileage may vary ;)

yeah.. i had problem with my blue tang and my yellow tang.. got rid of the blue one.. i had problem with my yellow tang and my flame angel.. got rid of the flame angel... hehe.. just too much problem.. bannerfish?? if that is the black and white heniochus.. that is so beautiful..

2 False Percula Clown Fish
3 Schooling Bannerfish
1 Royal Gramma
1 Yellow Tang
1 Flame Angelfish

This is just what I would do, and I feel this would still be a bit much for your tank

I agree with d9hp - Your first list is too much.... I have a YT and a Flame together...and their fine... the flame was last added....but it varies on the indiv. some are agressive some are passive.... But as for the amount... I think the last list is cool

it wasn't my flame that was a problem.. it was the yellow tang.. he likes to start trouble with any fish the came before and after him.. he's cool though, so that is why he is still in the tank..

Back
Top Bottom