How Do Catch My Wrasse?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

CleverBs

Aquarium Advice Addict
So my Wrasse has ich and I cant catch him and im not sure what to do. All the other fish are healthy so if I cant get him will he infect the whole tank with ich? I cant really tare my tank apart to catch him so I need to figure out a way to do it without taking out all my LR.

There's a video on YouTube just search mrsaltwatertank catch my warriser

The way wrasses duck into rock, crevices and other tight spaces...best of luck to you. Traps may work, but I'm seeing a dead wrasse more easily removed or dis-assembling your tank to get him. Let us know how you make out.

So my Wrasse has ich and I cant catch him and im not sure what to do. All the other fish are healthy so if I cant get him will he infect the whole tank with ich? I cant really tare my tank apart to catch him so I need to figure out a way to do it without taking out all my LR.
Yes,your whole tank already has ick...Just your wrasse is showing signs ATM..All your fish have it though..Best bet is to get all fish into a QT ,treat and leave the tank empty(no fish) for 8 weeks

I got him out....had to pull out my rocks but they are back in and the corals are all happy, he's probably going to die tonight sadly...he is super skinny and looks pale, he also was floating upside down in the bowl I put him in after I caught him...it's so sad I love that fish so much. I just don't know what to do because I can't put my scooter in my qt can I? Also will inverts be hosts for ich? Like serpent stars or urchins?

Back
Top Bottom