Kio 3.0

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree with Coffee. That Fox is beautiful. The Purple reminds me of something my lfs owner said about my Powder Blue. "You can get away with being a jerk when you look that good" :)

The "devil" has killed my Scott's wrasse and anthias. This fish us costing me so much.

i have near 0 tolerance for murderous fish. like you said, they cost you too much, it doesn't take many deaths in this hobby to negate the cost of the problem fish.

Kio 4.0 will be coming. 300g tank. It won't be till next year (after I get back from deployment). It is in the works however. Think I'll keep the 180 and 300 will be in same room. Be my fish/relaxation room.

They have a program that helps out deployed soldiers. Guy is an ex-navy man. Family guy, just helps soldiers out. He's been doing FW and SW for over 30 yrs and comes highly recommended. I don't deploy till later in the year, so I'll be able to meet him and see what he knows.

Kio707 said:
They have a program that helps out deployed soldiers. Guy is an ex-navy man. Family guy, just helps soldiers out. He's been doing FW and SW for over 30 yrs and comes highly recommended. I don't deploy till later in the year, so I'll be able to meet him and see what he knows.

Good luck Kio. At least you will have 1 more thing to look forward to on deployment (in addition to family and friends, etc.). Being ex-Navy (submariner) I can totally relate.

Look who is out... Lol.., love my sun corals. Also, there was a request on how I put up my LEDs, so I reposted the pic. Been away for a week or so, nice to get back to the tank. Ok, maybe not... Says I exceeded my quota. Now what do I do?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom