Kio 3.0

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
More like subtractions. Purple tang is going after anything smaller then it.

Mimic lemon peel, angel, and smoothed tooth bream. Cuts them up, harnesses them, 3 days later, they are dead. Anything that is smaller then him. I got one of my clowns good.

Kio707 said:
Mimic lemon peel, angel, and smoothed tooth bream. Cuts them up, harnesses them, 3 days later, they are dead. Anything that is smaller then him. I got one of my clowns good.

Man, sorry to her that. So he is definitely on his way to a new home then?

If someone buys him. Want 250 for him. He's about 6 inches

Last edited:
No. Not here. Plus I don't want anyone to take it that is just going to kill it.

SeanMonster said:
Understood. Can't hate the fish for what comes naturally.

Yes. But the yellow tang is usually much worse. Trust me. Lol. At least kio didn't have a black tang in there too. That would have been horrific.

Jlsardina said:
Yes. But the yellow tang is usually much worse. Trust me. Lol. At least kio didn't have a black tang in there too. That would have been horrific.

Powder Blues fall into the not-so-friendly bucket too.

SeanMonster said:
Powder Blues fall into the not-so-friendly bucket too.

I defy all odds with my tank I guess. I have a purple, yellow, Sailfin, doctor, lieutenant and a Achilles tang. All introduced at different times. You win some you lose some. My doctor tang is the most aggressive out of all of them.

Some can go together. Others can't. A purple and a black are a big no no. I've never heard of the purple beating up others tho. That's just me tho. My purple is the wimp of the tank.

Here is some coral updated pics and "the devil"... Lol... All this under LEDs, none believers. About $425 total cost of all 3 LEDs!

Last edited:
Very nice Kio. We have made some similar choices. Will post my latest additions tomorrow. BTW, how is the Betta doing?

SeanMonster said:
Very nice Kio. We have made some similar choices. Will post my latest additions tomorrow. BTW, how is the Betta doing?

Awesome. Always out and about.

Got a new addition! Korila 1400 power head... Lol... I put it on the back of the tank and have it blowing straight forward. Also did a 40g water change.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom