KUDOS to AA

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Mrsfuller2572

Aquarium Advice Activist
Just a note of appreciation for all the advice and warm wishes for my new addiction in this hobby.
Everyone on here has been GREAT!!! No unkind words or harsh critiscism.
Many thanks for the incouragement. ALL other reef forum sites should be following your lead!

THANK YOU AQUARIUM ADVICE!!!!!

My new tank is about two months old and without the help of this website, its members, photos and forums, I would have no clue what I was doing. I haven't found any other sites that are as personal and friendly!

Thank you to everyone that has answered my posts. I REALLY appreciate it!

:)

Courtney

I'll join in here too.

It has been 26 years since I had my last SW aquarium. THINGS HAVE CHANGED ALOT.

Although I spent about a month reading books, magazines and viewing internet sites, it is Aquarium Advice that I return to regularly for answers to the many questions that seem to come up all the time. The old saying is true - "the more you know, the more you know you don't know".

The guys here are great and with their help I have learned much and avoided many problems. Everyone in my office loves the new tank.

THANKS AA and all of the posters who regularly contribute.

You guys and gals are the ones that make it happen by letting us serve. Thanks for yall`s inputs.

i have to say the same. when i first got into sw, i joined another forum, most ppl there were not very nice. AA is the best!!

All the questions help me learn as well. If I don't know the answer, I am forced to try to find one!
Nice thread by the way!

All the questions help me learn as well. If I don't know the answer, I am forced to try to find one!

Yes, I do the same thing on the freshwater side. I am very appreciative to everybody on this site. If you surf around other forums you can see how much more friendly AA is.

Thanks everyone here with all of their support and helpful knowledge.

I have been burned trusting mister LFS too many times. It is nice to come here and get a reality check.

:- )

BTW Mrsfuller, you thinkin' what I'm thinkin'??? :roll:

Getting a pistol shrimp to go with that watchman goby??? :wink:

Of course, the obligatory speech about ensuring the live rock is planted on the glass bottom so that sand burrowing creatures do not topple....

Sorry. Got caught for a minute up in that thing we do around here. :?

It's folks like you that make this whole thing happen IMO. We like helping others who wanna be helped.

Back
Top Bottom