Go Back   Aquarium Advice - Aquarium Forum Community > Saltwater and Reef > Saltwater & Reef - Getting Started
Click Here to Login

Join Aquarium Advice Today

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on AquariumAdvice.com

Old 09-27-2007, 06:26 AM   #1
Aquarium Advice Apprentice

Moving house

hey, im moving into my new home in about 10 months and i was wondering what the brst way to move my tank. At the moment i have very little coral and a yellow boxfish and a wrasse, i want to add more coral and fish but not sure if its a good idea since ill be moving, if any one knows of good safe ways that would be great

Old 09-27-2007, 09:46 AM   #2
Aquarium Advice FINatic

Send a message via AIM to MACATUA Send a message via MSN to MACATUA Send a message via Yahoo to MACATUA
you could get some new stuff, but it will just be more headache when you do move. There are several posts on here about moving aquariums, I posted a thread a while back on how I moved my tank, I will try and find it for you. Unfortunatly, I have moved or setup new tanks entirely too many times! Haha!

Join the Alabama Regional Forum!
MACATUA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2007, 09:49 AM   #3
AA Team Emeritus

What sized tank we talkin'? How much rock? I'd stop adding any livestock about 2-3 months before the move it it were me.

And how far away are you moving?

Answer those couple'o questions and we can help you a bit more.

"Life may not be the party we hoped for but while we are here we might as well dance!"

austinsdad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2007, 10:38 PM   #4
Aquarium Advice Apprentice

its a aqua one 620t (i think its a 100l tank) about 15kg of rock and its about a 30 minute drive

Tags
moving

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on AquariumAdvice.com