My new 220 gallon

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Thanks for the heads up. I guess I'll be keeping a closer eye on the one in town now. It would be my luck by the time I get around to buying it will already be gone. Tank is amazing btw.

Your tank looks awesome. Congrats. A lot of work put into it. Well done

coffeetwitch said:
Thanks for the heads up. I guess I'll be keeping a closer eye on the one in town now. It would be my luck by the time I get around to buying it will already be gone. Tank is amazing btw.

Don't let it bother you if it does get sold. You can get the tusk instead!

Kio707 said:
My LFS just got some, so hopefully others can too. He got them in today. Called and asked if I wanted one. It's in his QT till I know it won't get ich...

Mine gets ick almost every time I introduce a new tang.

Tank looks phenomenal, quite an inspiration!

Jesse, the mirror trick is like the picture trick where you put it on the glass and the clowns see others hosting the coral / nem and realize they should too.

neat. didnt know that thank you. sweetie just picked up nem for her tank and her clowns are on the opposite side of the tank. its only been 4 days since being added but good to know .

TLTGF said:
Tank looks phenomenal, quite an inspiration!

Jesse, the mirror trick is like the picture trick where you put it on the glass and the clowns see others hosting the coral / nem and realize they should too.

Exactly

coffeetwitch said:
purple tang is out. marine ich creeps me out i dont want to deal with it. aussie tusk isnt aiming to high is it? what do you know that i dont?

Lol. Nothin at all. Just don't set your heart on a rent a fish like the moorish idol or the Achilles tang and you will be golden

Jlsardina said:
Lol. Nothin at all. Just don't set your heart on a rent a fish like the moorish idol or the Achilles tang and you will be golden

Darn, had the Achilles lined up too! Lol

Kio707 said:
Darn, had the Achilles lined up too! Lol

I'd love to have one as well. But not willing to pay $200 + for a fish that is known to not last long in the home aquarium.

Back
Top Bottom