My work in progress

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

bleu

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
Ok so I'm a super newbie at aquascaping, been at the hobby now for 1 year & 8 months now. Moved my rocks around so much because I was never really satisfied. Added rock whenever I came across an interesting shape. Much to my family's joy, I think I finally like the scaping, I have been driving them nuts with it. Please take a look and leave your comments, opinions or advice...I believe that there is always room for improvement. Oh, please excuse the plastic container... My corals are recuperating after being picked apart for several days. ImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1414033659.586497.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

The single biggest improvement I could suggest is switching out that background for a black one.It will give your tank the illusion of depth and make the colors of the corals and fish pop more.

The rock that's front and center seems to be taking up the entire tank. I would move that more to the back and use it to build a little structure in the tank.

Aquascaping is one of those things that people are rarely ever happy with :)

Your input

Thank you, I do agree w/ the background. I actually forgot about wanting to do that.

Back
Top Bottom