Go Back   Aquarium Advice - Aquarium Forum Community > Saltwater and Reef > Saltwater & Reef - Getting Started
Click Here to Login

Join Aquarium Advice Today

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on AquariumAdvice.com

Old 12-22-2004, 12:54 PM   #1
Aquarium Advice Regular

need equipment suggestions

I just got a great deal on a LFS that is closing, got a new 55 gal for $10 and two 30 for $25 both. I would like to keep on for a sump for the 55 and the other no plans yet. I would like to have a nice reef. Im looking for some suggestions on equipment.....

Old 12-22-2004, 01:47 PM   #2
Aquarium Advice Activist

Where is this LFS located - for those prices I might be interested in traveling a short distance. Check with them on a Aqua C Remora protein skimmer. I love mine. Only had it 5 days and the difference in my water clarity is amazing. See if they have any good deals on lights, that's the only thing I have left in hardware to buy. I'm in Scottsdale - so it would be worth my while.

55 gal. reef. Coralife lunar lights 4 x 65, 120 lbs live rock. Remora skimmer, 3 power heads. 2 tank raise false percula,2 pajama cardinal,hermits, snails, Xenia, leathers, mushrooms, polyp frags, yellow sea cucumber, And last but not least - the miserable mantis.
Terry
stusclan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2004, 01:54 PM   #3
Aquarium Advice Regular

the emptied their stock today, I called to get more tanks but they are all gone.
Old 12-23-2004, 11:51 AM   #4
Aquarium Advice Addict

What was the name of the lfs? That was an awesome price on that tank!

Mike

Tags
equipment, suggestions

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on AquariumAdvice.com