New and looking forward for this

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

fumilio_fadhil

Aquarium Advice Newbie
I've already send a msg but theres no on that replys for me and 19 views... i Thought that they do not understand what i was talking about.
So my Msg is that:

I've got a two feet tank and i wanted to know HOW MANY GALLONS OF WATER IN THAT TANK CAN BE and HOW MANY FISH THAT I CAN PUT INSIDE BECAUSE I HAD a:
Clown Fish 2 - Orange & Brownie
3 Demsel - Zebra, Yellow & Blueblack
1 Yellow Belly - Shinnie
1 Anemone

So is that to many fish or Just nice.????
I'm Looking Forward to know more about marine fish.

OK... Another question is that
My two clown fish is fighting over for the anemone and the smaller one is now behind the coral stone... can anyone please tell why is that so, Cause i'me willing to breed them just for the Experiment.

Thanks you all for helping me out to solve my problem. Hope o know more of the replys Thx :wink:

To tell you the volume of the tank...we need to know all the measurements, L X W X H.

If the tank is 2 ft...it is most likely a 20g high tank and I would say that was too many fish for that tank.

The clowns are establishing dominance, the smaller of the two will be the male and it is quite common for the female to be beligerant to him. With such a small over crowded tank it is not likely they will breed, possibly they won't even become a mated pair.

Back
Top Bottom