Official List of LiveStock

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Zer0

is back to save the day!
Alright here is my official list of the livestock i want as far as fish go. Just let me know whats good, bad, or great. ;D

x2 Ocelleris Clowns
x1 Bullet Goby
x1 Yellow Watchman Goby
x1 Starry Blenny

And then possibly one more community and reef safe fish, later down the road. Seems good?

Alright here is my official list of the livestock i want as far as fish go. Just let me know whats good, bad, or great. ;D

x2 Ocelleris Clowns
x1 Bullet Goby
x1 Yellow Watchman Goby
x1 Starry Blenny

And then possibly one more community and reef safe fish, later down the road. Seems good?

I love my mated pair of ocelleris clowns. They just play around the tank all the time. I have heard that the yellow goby is not as easy or as long lived as some of the others but I have no experience with them.

Nice. I like the ocelleris too. But i heard that the yellow watchman was one of the easier gobies to take care of..??

Nice. I like the ocelleris too. But i heard that the yellow watchman was one of the easier gobies to take care of..??

Don't know. I trust the guys at my LFS store COMPLETELY. They won't even let me buy a coral or a fish that won't be happy in my tank. They Know my tank better than I do. They said they don't live long. could be a life span thing. or I could be completely wrong....:)

Yellow watchman gobies are easy to take care of, the best thing is that they keep the substrate clean. Great fish to watch; I would suggest a pair, they are timid and are more relaxed in pairs. I have a pair and they are great.

I love the ocellaris clowns! I cant wait for my tank to mature to get an anemone though. I know that its not absolutely sure that they will host but hey, cant hurt to try =)

But i heard that the yellow watchman was one of the easier gobies to take care of..??

And they might be but IME the pink spotted watchman goby is also. Never had any problem with mine. You can view mine in my images.

Last edited:
Do the pink spotted watchman burrow like the yellow watchman as well?

Alright, but still, if i only had about 2" of sand in one area, and maybe a little less in other areas, do you think i could still have one of those fish that burrow? Along with a pistol shrimp?

Back
Top Bottom