Online fish/invert suppliers

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

jamal-188

Aquarium Advice Addict
Just wondering where the people that order fish/inverts online get them from. The site I've been looking at are

petsolutions.com
liveaquaria.com
fishsupply.com
thatfishplace.com
exoticfish.com

however I do not have experience ordering anything live yet, so if you have ordered please list from where and how your experience was. :D

www.liveaquaria.com has the longest arrive alive warantee out there at 10 days.

Thats the only store of the ones you list that I have gotten things from.

When you say inverts are you meaning shrmip and snails and such or do you mean corals?

Sorry I mean snails/shrimp/crabs etc... are corals considered inverts? I"m going to wait until I have my aquarium up again problem free for several months before I start buying corals.

I use www.liveaquaria.com exclusively for any livestock that I order. I have been very pleased with them.

I did receive some LR from them a few weeks ago that I was not happy with, but that didn't make too difference to me. It will still grow coralline over time.

I have only done business with Petsolutions, they are great. Their Fish department manager is extremely helpful and gets all the info you need. If you spend $175 or more the shipping is free, this is not a deal this is an all the time offer.

hotskate said:
175 on what inverts or lr and everytihgn?

$175 on sw fish/inverts, and it has to be all SW or all FW, can't mix a few FW fish with a few SW fish to get to $175

im asking him do they 86 the charge for shipping on just fish/inverts or live rock too lol ? cant hurt to ask

hotskate said:
im asking him do they 86 the charge for shipping on just fish/inverts or live rock too lol ? cant hurt to ask
\

No, just fish/inverts. I don't think anybody would ship live rock for free, unless they charged doulbe the price on the rock.

Back
Top Bottom